Inavale Community Partners (ICP) is a community-based non-profit organization founded in 2006 whose principal mission is to support and sustain the rural community living in unincorporated parts of South Benton County, Oregon; specifically, the area bounded by the towns of Corvallis, Philomath and Monroe.
This mission includes raising funds and organizing resources for community use, which could include (for example): a local school, a community center, a co-operative preschool, and/or an after-school child care program.
Our specific Objectives and Purposes as stated in our by-laws are:
- to raise funds, plan and support educational institutions for rural Benton County, in particular the area lying south of the Corvallis and Philomath urban growth boundaries. Such institutions may include a K-12 publicly chartered school or schools, preschool programs, and other community educational functions;
- to raise funds, plan and support service organizations for the rural community. Such organizations may include community centers, rural sustainability programs, and science centers, and may involve partnerships with other non-profit and volunteer organizations;
- to apply as a non-profit organization for funds from public grants, private parties and corporations via written applications, e-mails, phone-calls, mail solicitations, personal contacts and other means, as proscribed by Oregon law and non-profit IRS requirements;
- to spend funds raised on the first two items;
- to dispense remaining funds, in the event the corporation is terminated, to other non-profit 501(c)(3) corporations.
ICP Membership is free and open to all. We are always looking for members to serve as officers of the corporation, and people to serve on steering committees as we take on new projects.
We are incorporated in the State of Oregon as a Domestic Non-Profit Corporation. We are registered with the Oregon Dept. of Justice Charitable Activities Division and have been classified as 501(c)(3) by the IRS, meaning that donations are deductible from your federal income taxes.
ICP Board of Directors:
Lester Oehler, Board President
Megan Irwin, Board Vice President
Karen Steele, Treasurer
Kathy Becker-Blease, Secretary
Jamie Hahn, Board Member
Jessica Larsen, Board Member
Jacqueline Krumrey, Board Member
Patrick Riccolo, Board Member
Contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations can be sent to:
Inavale Community Partners
30252 Bellfountain Road
Corvallis, OR 97333