Bus Registration Form: https://forms.gle/uVH9JwNWarnG86mJ6
Muddy Creek provides free bus transportation to all our students. Parents interested in bus transportation for their children should fill out the busing request form on our website 3-5 days prior to using the bus.
Children need to be dropped off at one of our pick-up locations 5-10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up times. Parents should arrange for an adult to pick them up from the specified location at the scheduled drop-off times/locations. If an adult is not present at the Drop-off points in the afternoon, students will be transported back to MCCS and parents will be notified.
In normal circumstances, MCCS provides two buses to and from school. In some cases, we only have one bus available to us. Schedules below are our best estimate and are subject to change.
Mid-Columbia Bus Company can be reached at 541-278-1444.
ONE BUS SCHEDULE
|Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis 7:20am
Crystal Lake Sports Park 7:40am
Adams Elementary 7:55am
Philomath Library 8:05am
|Philomath Library 3:30pm
Boys & Girls Club of Corvallis 3:50pm
Crystal Lake Sports Park 4:10pm
Adams Elementary 4:20pm
A student being transported on Mid-Columbia transportation is required to comply with the student conduct rules. The following rules shall apply to student conduct on district transportation. While riding a school bus, students will:
- Obey the driver, coaches, teachers, and chaperones on the bus at all times
- Cross in front of the bus or as instructed by the bus driver, when necessary to cross the road
- Keep hands, head, feet, and objects inside doors and windows
- Accept assigned seats
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion
- Use emergency exits only as directed by the driver
- Stay away from the bus when it is moving
- Not do any disruptive activity which might cause the driver to stop in order to reestablish order
- The following are not allowed: throwing objects, fighting, wrestling or scuffling, eating/chewing gum, glass containers or other glass objects, any other objects which might pose safety risks or barriers to safe entry and exit from the bus, and animals, except approved service animals
Students who are unable to meet these guidelines may be subject to disciplinary action and/or suspension from bus transportation. Parents will be notified directly by Mid-Columbia if they have concerns related to student behavior.
***In case of inclement weather, the Crystal Lake Park stop will move to Lilly Park***